Marketing Your Law Firm
Marketing a law firm can be challenging and expensive, since the market is heavily saturated. We have some inexpensive solutions that can enhance your firm’s brand awareness and help you gain new leads. Check out our 10 cost-effective marketing tips and tricks that will help your law firm reach its goals!
1. Set up Google Analytics on your website. It is a free way to get insights on what key phrases are bringing people to your page and can help you determine which pages are most popular or beneficial to the visitors on your site.
2. Make sure you are active on all social media platforms. Being active on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is an effective and free way to get easy brand awareness. Understanding best practices, such as trending topics and knowing the best times to post is important in order to increase your post’s exposure.
3. Ask the staff at major trade show events and bar events to introduce you to key players, who they may have an established relationship with. It’s all about who you know!
4. We understand that a lot of your business comes from referrals, so it is important to remain in continuous contact with them, even when business is busy. Invite your referral sources out for lunch, coffee, or to a happy hour at least a few times a week.
5. Blogging is one of the most effective ways to increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The more fresh content with keywords and topics related to your practice and field, the more likely you will be seen at the top of search engine results.
6. We said it in the last edition of the Orange Seed, but we think it is important for all business professionals to utilize the free social media platform, LinkedIn. Create a completed profile, connect with prospects, and engage in discussion groups that your target audience is in.
7. Before attending a networking event, ask to see an attendee list so you can research who exactly you want to target and speak with. Then make sure to follow-up with anyone you spoke with at the event with a friendly phone call or email.
8. When speaking with referral sources or prospective clients, make it a priority to find out their personal and professional wants, needs and goals before telling them about yourself. People love to talk about themselves, so give them the opportunity to speak and you will really be able to focus in on how you can help them.
9. Be active in the community. Volunteer at events where you will have a lot of exposure in front of the legal community and prospective clients. It is a great way to network and help out a good cause.
10. Create a newsletter similar to our Orange Seed! Newsletters helps engage your audience and increases traffic on your website. Like we mentioned before, the more fresh content linked to your website, the higher you will rank on search engine searches.
To learn more about marketing your firm and building on your success, check out our blog. To look at all of the services offered by Orange Legal, click here. To schedule with Orange Legal, click here, give us a call at (800) 275-7991, or contact us online.