The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities involve growing and maintaining the company’s sales in their assigned region, generating leads, and meeting sales quotas. They will work closely with upper level management, and be integral in the future business development of our corporation.
- Generate sales through cold calls, meetings, and events through consultative selling and relationship building.
- Create and propose innovative sales strategies to attract and retain clients, promote Orange Legal, a Veritext Company’s value and brand, and research the legal market and target key accounts.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Attend networking events, charity events, and sponsor legal activities in assigned region to increase company brand awareness.
- Increase sales revenue and client retention through successful sales strategy and account management.
- Stay up to date on competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Continuously develop sales skills through self-development, team collaboration and mentorships.
- Work is performed both on company and client sites, and involves regular travel
- Superior communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible hours
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Ability to close a sale
- Advanced prospecting and negotiation skills
- Product knowledge and presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Sales experience in the legal industry a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or equivalent field preferred, and a minimum of one to three years of sales experience for a company offering professional services or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
All candidates are subject to pre-hire testing and must be able to pass a background check before hire.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Orange Legal, A Veritext Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information or other prohibited factors under applicable federal state, and local laws. Orange Legal, A Veritext Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Orange Legal, A Veritext Company participates in e-verify and does not sponsor applicants for work visas.