What is Orange Online?
In this age of instant technology, we have become accustomed to having our cake and eating it too. We want everything exactly when we want it. A few seconds of delay is excruciating. When WiFi doesn’t work and we can’t get to our email, it’s like going back to the Stone Age. A few minutes without our phones is like being set adrift in the ocean without a life raft. And comedian Will Ferrell actually said at one point, “Before you marry someone, you should have them use a computer with slow Internet — so you can see who they really are.”
At this point, lawyers can’t afford that kind of delay. What with the world speeding up every day, the rest of us will be left behind if we don’t do something to keep up. That’s why Orange Legal created Orange Online, a document repository that is always connected, so attorneys can access their client records at any time, from any place, for any reason.
How Does Orange Online Help Attorneys?
Orange Online helps lawyers keep their client records organized in a number of helpful ways:
- It works as a document repository so that everything is in one place and held in a secure online vault. It can be cross-checked, referenced and downloaded from any place in a secure manner, so no attorney needs to worry about hackers stealing valuable client information. Our team works 24/7 to keep your data safe and secure.
- The entire team calendar can also be cross-referenced as well. This way, everyone is on the same page and nobody falls through the cracks.
- Need to download and send invoices? Orange Online handles that as well. These are also tied to accounts within the vault, which double-checks that they are sent out to clients.
- Orange Online is also the best way to obtain court transcripts. Orders can be submitted through the OO portal and turned around faster than competitors’ models, which means that attorneys have more time to prepare for court. Additionally, transcripts can be viewed within the portal and attached to client accounts, which means that everything needed for a hearing can be brought up with just one click.
- If you need assistance with any aspect of the technical process, our network team is just one step away and can help you at any point. We are happy to point you in the right direction — just ask!
Orange Online is the exciting new way to keep up with today’s fast-paced world.
Let us help you get started.