Everyone likes to think they’re organized. They have a handle on their calendar, on a docket, on where a client’s case stands. However, what happens when you realize that you never read that copy of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and your workspace is a complete mess.
This is the vast majority of people. Additionally, this gets even worse for people who work in the legal industry and have complex cases on their To-Do List.
What should you do when you’re working on a medical malpractice case that boasts multiple defendants and countless medical providers? What about a class-action for injuries caused by a pipeline explosion? There are parties to keep track of, evidence to request, motions to file, depositions to take, exhibits to create.
Do you really want to keep track of all that?
Complex case litigation management is a necessary service, especially if your law firm handles cases like that on a regular basis. Orange Legal offers this service, which entails:
- eDiscovery services
- Exhibit management services
- A detailed master exhibit index
- User-friendly repository for access to exhibits, calendars, invoices, and transcripts
- Hosting website for document production (available to all parties)
- A dedicated case manager assigned to you, available 24/7
- Dedicated conference call line for each individual case
- Expansive network of state and nationwide locations for your convenience
- Crystal-clear video conference at all locations
You need to focus on the legal theory of the case. Leave the technical complexities and organization to us so you can best assist your clients. Whatever your specific case needs, we can tailor our services to fit your needs.